Selling property in Ubon Ratchathani
Why choose Ubon Homes?
Selling property in Ubon Ratchathani with Ubon Homes is quick and easy allowing you to continue with your day to day life.
Selling property in Ubon Ratchathani Thailand can often be a lengthy and tedious process, but this need not be the case. Often this is caused by inappropriate pricing or insufficient exposure to potential buyers.
At Ubon Homes we eliminate such issues through our extensive range of services:
• Property Valuation. We start with a comprehensive survey of your property and your location, including
– A detailed inventory of the features and benefits of your property
– an assessment of the values of the properties in your area
– a review of the facilities in the area, including planned developments. This will include transport links, public facilities, shopping, schooling, etc
• 24/7 Marketing. Through our website your property will be marketed round the clock. We spend considerable funds marketing on the internet and offline in selected publications.
• Network Support. By listing with Ubon Homes your property will receive additional marketing support through our network of estate agents throughout Thailand, and additionally, with agents abroad who have prospective buyers on their books. It will also be possible for your property to be listed overseas on their marketing materials.
• Featured Property. Your property could be eligible to be published on our Featured Properties display on the front page of this website.
• Email marketing. We’ll match your property details with a selection of suitable buyers on our mailing list and we will forward your property details to them.
• For Sale Signs. To capture those prospective buyers who may tour the area to understand the nature of properties available, we could arrange for ¨For Sale¨ boards to be posted at your property. Interested buyers could be directed to the Ubon Homes website or to contact us directly by phone.
• No Sale, No Fee Guarantee. Finally remember, our marketing support will continue until your property has been sold – no sales commission is payable till the sale has been completed.
This post is also available in: ไทย (Thai)