Ubon Homes

Back to Property List

Freehold hotel restaurant business Ubon

Freehold hotel restaurant business

Price
฿8,495,000
Beds
10 Beds
Baths
10 Baths
Lot Size
00:0:99 rai
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
  • Print Image
Property Description

Ref:HWN510

Freehold hotel restaurant business Ubon

This established Freehold hotel restaurant business in Ubon Ratchathani which has proved highly profitable has come available for sale. This sale is not only for a successful business, but includes the land and buildings!

Freehold hotel restaurant business

Highly profitable since early in first year of operation. Multiple income streams including nightly rooms, long-term guests, restaurant, drinks, laundry service, minibar sales, motorbike rentals, etc.  Financial statements are available for interested parties upon viewing. Complete turn-key package, including fully trained manager, assistant manager, chefs, and many long-term staff members, trademarks, company registration, liquor license, beautiful website, hotel management software, online booking software, all fixtures & furnishings, CCTV, a fleet of rental motorcycles, and all restaurant and bar inventory. Also includes handover period by the current owners. The team of staff have been well trained and the current owners often enjoy holiday time away without the worries of being tied to the business ideal for those looking to semi retire.

Freehold hotel restaurant business layout

The property sat on 1 ngaan of land has the main building which houses the owners accommodation, kitchen, reception and some storage space.  There is room for expansion with this building, for a small outlay the owners accommodation could be turned into a self contained two bedroom serviced apartment.  From our experience at Ubon Homes we can assure buyers that this is a gap in the market as we are asked several times per month for two bed holiday rentals/serviced apartments which don’t currently exist in Ubon.  We believe this would dramatically increase what is already a very profitable income and become a nice addition.  Or it could remain as owners accommodation if preferable to live on site.

Freehold hotel restaurant business

 

There a total of eight 28 sqm guest rooms offering two levels of standard/price for the customer.  The rooms include solid hardwood furniture, high-end Western mattresses, flat screen televisions, premium satellite and cable, modern AC and hot-water systems, refrigerator and a minibar.

 

 

Freehold hotel restaurant business

The 50 seat, highly acclaimed, restaurant serves award-winning Mexican, American, International, & Thai cuisine.  The staff are also renowned for making a wide range of authentic cocktails!

 

Freehold hotel restaurant businessThe owners have worked tirelessly over the years to create the much loved atmosphere and have have established a niche foothold in the community.  The hard work is done!  Now they are wishing to relocate abroad to be closer to family.

 

 

 

 

 

Freehold hotel restaurant business Partial Seller Finance

The owner has agreed that if necessary we can offer a buyer a finance agreement.  If a buyer is not in a position to buy the business and property outright they are happy to help the right person y agreeing to take part payment now and complete the deal later.  For example, the buyer pays 80% of the agreed price upfront and spread payments of the remaining 20% over 3 years.  Upon completion of payment the property title is transferred to the buyer.

Property Information
  • Property Status:
  • ฿8,495,000Price:
  • Nai MueangCity:
  • Ubon RatchathaniState:
  • 34000Zip:
  • 00:0:99 raiLot Size:

Get Directions

Scroll to top